Monday 19 March 2018

Challenge # 67 Easter Fun

Hello,  we the  Design Team,
welcome you to our newly designed two weekly challenge blog.

Our thanks to those who entered our last challenge

March 5th  -  Challenge # 66
Messy Backgrounds
Chosen by Caz,  we are thrilled and delighted at the fabulous
number of entries, you have inspired us.
Choosing the winners is never an easy task.


Editor's Choice
#4 Christine

I adore the stunning background of colour, the muliple layers,
with the wonderful layer of  gold embossing on your ATC.

Our Top 3 Winners

(In numerical order)

#2 Birgit

#7 Lynne in NI

#11 Jo L


Congratulations to all of the  winners, 
Please take a copy of our Top Picks Badge.
****************


Time to move on to our new challenge, chosen by Sue

Challenge #67
Easter Fun
As Easter is a Christian celebration, we understand some players
may not wish to play along, but we would love to see any projects
with bunnies, chicks or spring flowers.  Have fun.

Let's see the inspiration from the Design Team.
Th Design Team love to receive comments or questions. 
Just click on their blog on the right side bar. Thank you. 
Sue


Amy 

Caz

Emma

Janet

Meg


Priya

Sian

Silvi

Thanks for supporting our challenge blog.

We look forward to returning on April 2nd
to announce the winners and for a new challenge.



11 comments:

  1. Thanks for the Easter Fun challenge and lovely design team inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merveilleuses créations de la DT.
    Merci pour ce beau défi.
    Bises.
    MaryannG

    Wonderful creations of the DT.
    Thank you for this beautiful challenge.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really likes your blog! You have shared the whole concept really well and very beautifully soulful read!Thanks for sharing.
    ดูหนังใหม่

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous DT samples. Look forward to joining in. Happy crafting, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the fabulous challenge and great inspiration by the DT. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous inspiration from the design team.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  7. My name is VICTORIA KENT from England, My husband and I have been married for about 6yrs now. We were happily married with two kids, a boy and a girl. 3 months ago, I started to notice some strange behavior from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone else. He started coming home late from work, he hardly care about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come back home for about 2-3 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the internet one day, I came across a website that suggested DR OGUDUGU can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and told him my problems and he told me what to do and i did it and he did a spell for me 48hours later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since DR OGUDUGU is the best online spell caster that is powerful and genuine. If you have any problem contact him and i guarantee you that he will help you.

    Here’s his contact: greatogudugu@gmail.com or for easy communication contact him on whatsApp him +2348139793075

    ReplyDelete