Sunday 17 April 2016

Watercolor Winners

Hello Make My Monday fans!

This was a fantastic turn out for our watercolor challenge and for that I would like to thank you to all who participated. So, the votes are tallied and the winners are....(drum-roll please)!






Congratulations to our winners!! Feel free to take our badge and display it on your blog for a job well done! 

Tomorrow starts another challenge which we do hope you join. We really enjoy seeing all that you do! So, until tomorrow, take care and see you soon!!

All the best,
Shawna

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my card, absultely delighted and congratulations to Veronica and Gerrina beauitufl cards x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the gorgeous winners! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for choosen my page; I had such fun making it! Congrats to Veronica and Mac Mable; such beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete