Monday 28 March 2016

Going Round in Circles

Hello and welcome to our new challenge chosen by me, Fliss, as one of my favourite shapes to include on things I make is circles which is why the theme for this week is:

GOING ROUND IN CIRCLES
As you'll see, the Design Team have come up with some fabulous inspiration largely circular in shape but my original intention was actually just to make something circular in shape if you like, or you could just include circles on your creation. The choice is yours, although we would like to see more than one circle and in fact as many as you can!











To make it easier for our DT to leave comments, we ask that you turn off word verification on your blog. Thanks. 



6 comments:

  1. Some great circle designs here for inspiration. I must be psychic - made this card yesterday using circles!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great theme and terrific inspiration

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely beautiful work from the design team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful DT creations...how fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab DT inspiration! Its the first time I have entered this challenge blog! Yay! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun challenge! The DT inspiration is so great. I had lots of fun with this! Best, CG

    ReplyDelete