Monday 22 June 2015

The Beach and DT Call

Welcome to a new week and a new theme at Make My Monday. Our theme is "The Beach" and we'd love to see what you create! Please link your beach cards, tags, etc. below.

For some inspiration, check out what the design team did.

Also - we are looking for 4 new DT members! If you'd like to try out for the team, please put the letters DT along with your name below the thumb nail link.


Joan






Suzi B
A very British seaside scene :-)

Fliss
Inspired By Seaside Holiday Memories








4 comments:

  1. Was Inlinkz broken yesterday? I tried several times to add my card but nothing happened. Anyway, I've popped back now and it's working so I've been able to join in after all.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the fun and fabulous challenge! The DT work is amazing! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops! I forgot to add DT on my entry, though it is on my blog. Thanks for the opportunity. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful variety of cards from the DT. thank you :)

    ReplyDelete